It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

So we just love Charlie Brown!!!  I thought why not have a It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown family night!!  It was loaded with fun.  Pumpking carving & watching the movie & eating LOTS!!!






This is our family's favorite item!!!  Especially Matthew's.  He loves popcorn!!  We have put this to good use over the year.  We can say this was the best Christmas present!!:)

Then we finished up with this fun activity,  Usually I get the kids the book & you have the picture right there for you to carve.  This year no pictures!  I wanted them to use their imagination.  THey sure did!  They came up with these ideas on Pinterest but it was the real scary kid they usually do.  And they went right along with our Charlie Brown theme.

Halloween was a fun time for all of us!!  With football, soccer, fall festival, Halloween party & Trick-or-Treating we needed the extra hour of sleep!  Here's a little peek into how we celebrated this Hallowen season:)


 Every party needs a Halloween bar.  TJ Maxx had the hook up on all the fun candy!  Gummy worms (black & Orange), bats, & the all time fav orage & black Coco Rocks (chocolate rocks).
Oh he melts my heart!!!  This reminded me of the Golberg's episode this week.  Paige did not want to dress up this year:(  But Matthew will always & he was super excited I was going to!!  We went to Party City for some decorations & they did not have a mask.  We got home & he dug his out for me.  His costume cracked me up!!  He scared many but just made lots laugh!!




 The Mr & I...  That's as dressed up as he'll get:)
Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment